Delicious light healthy shrimp recipes for salad with, avocado, cherry tomatoes and lettuce mix, seasoned with original sauce. Try this healthy and tasty seafood salad.
Tiger shrimp – 20 pc
- Arugula – 70 Gram
- Oak – 70 Gram
- Cherry tomatoes – 120 Gram
- Avocado – 1 pc
- Balsamic Sauce – 30 ml
- Soy sauce – 25 ml
- Lime – 1 slice
- Vegetable oil – 30 ml
- Garlic – 1/2 cloves
How to make Shrimp salad
- Prepare the ingredients for the salad with shrimp and avocado. Shrimp thaw. Wash mix of salad, break at random and put in bowl.
- Peel the shrimp, leaving a tail. If desired, you can make an incision along the back and
- Add 30 ml of balsamic sauce, 20 ml of soy sauce and lime juice to the blender bowl.
- Peel the avocado. Cut small pieces of avocado and add to the blender bowl.
- Kill until smooth mass blender.
- Cut the remaining avocado into cubes and send it to a bowl of greens.
- Fry shrimp. Preheat pan on maximum heat. Add vegetable oil, throw shrimp.
- Add soy sauce and minced garlic. Fry for 1 minute.
- Tomatoes cut in half and add to lettuce leaves.
- Season the salad with cooked sauce and mix.
- Put the salad on a plate and decorate with shrimp.
- Shrimp salad is ready.
Ready shrimp salad can be served.
Salad with shrimps and pears
Delicious, fast and very original salad with shrimps – a recipe with pears and sausage cheese
- 300 Gram peeled shrimp (frozen)
- 300 Gram sausage cheese
- 2 medium pears
- 1 medium leek stem
- 1 tbsp olive oil (vegetable oil)
- 1 tbsp table vinegar
- Salt to taste
How to make Salad with shrimps and pears
- Wash, dry and cut the pears into slices, removing the core and the stem (if the pear skin is course, it can be cut). Cut the sausage cheese into cubes of medium size.
- In leeks, cut the leaves, wash the stem, dry and cut into slices.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, put chopped leek and stir it, fry it for 2 minutes. Add pear slices to the pan, mix gently and fry all together for 1 minute. Remove the pan from the heat and cool.
- Defrost the shrimp, boil it and dry it.
- Mix all the prepared ingredients, salt to taste and pour the salad with shrimp dressing, prepared from 1 tbsp olive oil and table vinegar.
Caesar salad puff with shrimps and crab sticks
The classic Caesar salad shrimp recipes include lettuce leaves, eggs, olive oil, dried bread, cheese, and garlic. Caesar salad with shrimps – recipe-improvisation in addition, Caesar with shrimps is prepared as a layered salad – with crab sticks, cucumbers, greens and mayonnaise.
- Fresh cucumber – 180 Gram
- Eggs – 4-5 pc
- Hard cheese (preferably Parmesan) – 200 Gram
- Mayonnaise or Caesar sauce – about 6 tbsp
- Crab sticks – 200 Gram
- Parsley or dill – 1 bunch 40 Gram
- Boiled shrimps, peeled – 200 Gram
- White crackers – 40-50 Gram
- Lettuce leaves – 4-5 pc
- Salt (optional) – 1-2 pinches
- Pepper (optional) – 1 pinch
- Salad ingredients generally do not require additional salt and pepper, so no spices can be used.
- According to the recipe for Caesar salad puff, you need 200 g of boiled shrimp. If shrimps are frozen with shell – take 600 g of frozen product. When cooked and peeled, they will be approximately the required 200 g.
- Large eggs can be taken 4 pieces, small – 5.
- Take mayonnaise for this salad or Caesar sauce – you decide. The sauce is a little sour.
- For the Caesar salad with shrimps we take cucumbers, eggs, cheese, mayonnaise, crab sticks, greens, shrimps, crackers, salt, pepper and lettuce leaves.
How to cook a Caesar salad with shrimp
- Rinse the eggs under running water. Boil hard-boiled for 10 minutes. Pour with cold water, cool.
- Peel the eggs. Grate. Can be finely chopped with a knife
- Boil 1 liter of water, put shrimp in boiling water.
- Remove the pan from the heat; hold the shrimp in water for 10 minutes. The cooking procedure is suitable for both peeled and unrefined frozen shrimp.
- Remove the shrimp from the water. Allow to cool. Clear chitin (if raw shrimp were purchased).
- Cut the crab sticks into strips. By and large, it does not matter how to cut, the main thing is small.
- Grate the hard cheese on a fine grater.
- Finely chop the parsley (or dill).
- Wash the cucumber, cut off the tips, and grate it on a coarse grater.
- Rinse lettuce in cold water. Drain with a towel.
- Put the salad leaves on the dish.
Caesar salad with shrimps is ready.
- Tiger shrimp – 5 pc
- Boiled potatoes – 30 Gram
- Fresh cucumber – 20 Gram
- Pickled cucumber – 20 Gram
- Hard Boiled Egg – 1 pc
- Canned peas – 20 Gram
- Mayonnaise – 30 Gram
- Red caviar – for decoration
How to cook Olivier with shrimp
- Boil potatoes in uniform, cool, peel, chop into small cubes.
- Salted and fresh cucumbers cut into small cubes.
- Chopped boiled egg
- Add green peas.
- Peel the shrimps, remove the intestines, fry in a pan for 30 seconds, and turn over. Add the garlic through the press, and fry, stirring, for another 30 seconds. Then grind them with a knife.
- Everything is mixed, refilled Olivier with shrimp mayonnaise, salt. Decorate Olivier with shrimp as desired – for example, red caviar and whole shrimp.
- Enjoy your meal!