Metabolism is a very important part of the body and helps in keeping the body alive by proper functioning. The greater the metabolism the more calories your body will burn and it will be a lot easier for your body to lose weight. The higher metabolized body gives you plenty of energy and makes you feel a lot better. Metabolism is responsible for almost all the movements in your resulting in the change of your thought process and growth of your body. In simple words, metabolism if the body depends on what intakes you give to your body.
Here we will tell you about some of the simple yet effective ways that will increase your body metabolism.
Ways to increase metabolism
- Take plenty of protein products- Eating food will surely increase the metabolism of your body. This is known as the “thermic effect of the food”. It is the process in which by the use of extra calories the food is absorbed, digested and processed in a proper way. Protein is the variety which leads to a sudden rise in TEF. It increases the metabolism of your body by 15-30% as compared to 0-5% of carbohydrates and 0.3% of fat products. Consumption of protein will also help you in feeling energetic throughout the day and will prevent you from overeating. You can find various sources available which are rich in protein, just try ordering fresh fruits, pulse and vegetables in organic stores online where you can find some of the best-discounted offers by applying Big Basket Coupons today.
- Drink a lot of cold water- People who intake water rather than any drink are likely to lose weight faster and in a healthier way. The reason for this is that the sugary drinks contain calories and when they are replaced with water, the calorie intake of your body will automatically be reduced. Drinking up to 2-3 litres of water per day will help you in speeding the metabolism of your body. Drinking about 0.5 litres of water increases the metabolism of your body by 10-30% for up to an hour.
- Proper workout- Regular and proper workout will lead to a boost in the metabolism of the body. It helps in burning body fat at a faster rate even after the workout is done. The effect of high- intensity workout lasts longer.
- Lifting heavy things- Increasing body muscle and at the same time increasing muscle health will give you great metabolic results. Which means that a lot of calories will be burned by your body even when you are at rest position. Lifting weight will help you in increasing the rate of metabolism in the body even when you are at a weight loss workout.
- Stand up more- Sitting too much is a big cause behind low metabolism. It is a sign of bad health. A sitting for longer duration doesn’t burn a lot of calories and as a result, lead to a weight gain. It has been seen that when on an average a study has been done on the persons it was found that as compared to sitting, standing up burns extra calories 174. If you are on a job of sitting then try to take short breaks while your task. You can also opt for standing risk.
- Drink Green Tea- It is a very common yet effective way of increasing metabolism by keeping a healthy weight. Green tea helps in converting the fats stored in the body into free fatty acids by burning the extra fat by 10-17%. As these teas are of low calories, so drinking them will not only lead to weight loss but will also maintain a healthy weight. The effect of green tea will depend on your type of body.
- Take spicy food- Spicy food contains pepper. Pepper has a rich element called capsaicin, this capsaicin is a substance which leads to a boost in body metabolism. But it is not necessary that everyone can tolerate spicy food so according to your preferences and convenience you can consume. If you feel a bit uncomfortable or get health issues by consuming spicy food then stop consuming it.
- Proper sleep at night- Lack of proper sleep at night may result in an increase in the risk of obesity. Obesity occurs due to many reasons and sleep deprivation is one of the common reason for risks of obesity. Lack of proper sleep leads to an increase in insulin resistance and blood sugar levels resulting in diabetes. It also results in an increase in ghrelin and reduces leptin.
- Drinking coffee- Drinking coffee increases the metabolism of the body by 3-11% and also promotes the burning of body fat. The effect of coffee n metabolism of the body may also result in weight maintenance and weight loss in some cases. You can also find some of the best coffee available online with best rates by choosing to apply Grofers Coupons today.
Making some changes in your daily routine and incorporating these tips in your daily routine will surely increase your metabolism and higher metabolized body results in more energy formation.